Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chainmail Links

Announcement Of The NOW:

Sorry about the lack of posts yesterday... I am going back to college, so I have a lot to do before then. Also, for those of you that are unaware of it, I have Asperger's Syndrome, so I have to register with the Students with Disabilities Office, etc. I have a busy day ahead of me today, as well, but I'll try to get some posts in also. How's that sound?

Observation Of The NOW:


Joley Richardson takes her games of Dungeons & Dragons way too seriously. I wonder if the wizard gave her a +1 heart?

Linkage Of The NOW:

Christina Aguliera leans like a chola in her cat-eye eye makeup. Chu wanna start sumthin', homes? (Cityrag)

Wilting "sylist" Rachel Zoe is in desperate need of more preservatives. She's starting to look, once more, like the rotten tomato she is. (Jossip)

"He's just like Jesus in a wife beater," says Miley Cyrus Chippette. (Pink Sheep of the Family)

Is Jocelyn Wilderstein a cougar, or does she just look like one? (Best Week Ever)

Slutty Sienna Miller keeps mistaking her boobs for silly putty. (Agent Bedhead)

Don't sport moose knuckle to your office Halloween party. I gotta write that down somewhere. (9 to Fried)

Mary-Kate Olsen announces her new fashion accessory, Ugly Best Friend! Forget about all that anorexia nonsense and hire someone far less attractive and in need of both mirror and gym membership and - voila - instant improvement. (INF Daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment