Monday, September 15, 2008

RIP Wentz

With all the talk surrounding major Hollywood names playing gay characters in upcoming movies - especially Sean Penn as Harvey Milk - Pete Wentz has decided to "bulking-up" for his bid to win the role of Rip Taylor in the upcoming bio-film, Rip Taylor: My Gay Life and Times. Turns out, Rip's not openly gay either. Hmmm... Yes, who could ever think that strappin' hunk of a man in a Ken doll wig could ever be light in the loafers?


I think they should cast Ed Westwick as Rip's secret gay lover, Liberace. No, actually, I take that back. Even Liberace would've gay bashed Ed Westwick. Straight people please take notice: I can say the word 'fag' because I am one - it's like the 'N' word for homos.

Also, have you noticed that Pete Wentz and Rip Taylor both have 9 letters? Coincidence? Maybe... Santa and Satan both have 5 letters. I smell a conspiracy! Someone alert Scooby and the gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment