Thursday, September 18, 2008

XSpiffy Has Joined The 140-Character Revolution


I've always wanted to get a gift for all my readers here at Extra Spiffy, but I just couldn't figure-out what. Then, a little birdy told me: cheap. So, I thought I'd be extra cheap (and still spiffy) and get you all a subscription to my Tweets on Twitter, where I will tell you about all the twits I encounter on a day-to-day basis.

Hear that sound kids? That's the sound of me jumping on the Twitter bandwagon and gettin' all twitterpated. I'm still more of a thumpee' than Thumper, but I think I can still offend people in 140 characters or less. I'm just going to have to learn to type like Rachel Zoe eats and condense my sizable wit into that slim-fit, size zero wardrobe of hers.

Click the pic to follow my tweets, or you can see the most recent on the right side of the page below the Technorati badge, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment