Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Hills Have Eyes


The only "reality" show that still manages to have more plot holes than an L. Ron Hubbard novel, The Hills, is my personal vision of hell. Should I ever become tied to chair and forced to watch episodes of this asinine show, I could easily envision myself gnawing off a limb (or three) to escape. We're not talking Sophie's Choice here people, I mean I'd kill or die just to get away from this horrid abortion of entertainment.

All of this is why I am shocked to see and advertisement referencing The Hills and using the acronym 'I.Q.' and the word 'knowledge' within the same sentence without using the phrase, will disintegrate if they come into contact with this show.

I'm sorry, but I have to go now, I had to look at a lot of pictures from the aforementioned show and I'm not feeling well. Ouch, my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment