Sunday, September 14, 2008

On Sale Now: Kathy Griffin Double-Headed "Personal Massager"


I like Kathy Griffin - don't get me wrong - but with her second Emmy win, I think we're all gonna be seeing way more of the winged, golden idol than any of us really wants. I can only assume this due to the way she practically conceived a child with the first one. Her love of that statuette boarders on obscene and frankly, I hope she doesn't milk this one... That milk cow's dry, Kathy; it's time to put it out to pasture.

I will say though, despite some people saying that she's the "most grating woman on reality television", those people have obviously missed Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. Every time I see Janice, I want to vomit. I wouldn't watch her show if I was paid $10,000 per episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment