Saturday, July 12, 2008

The People Love Plastic!

Super-Fantastic Plastic is Fantastic!
Time for some updates about what's happenin' with 'SFP'. First, I want to thank all of you that have sent in compliments and comments about the blog and our posts. Some of them included:
"I want to tell you I think your writing is fantastic -- I really liked your post on migraine relief, “Bad Plastic Surgery Can Really Give You A Headache, But Can A Cosmetic Procedure Cure Chronic Migraines?”. - Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
"I laughed so hard, I almost peed when I read what you wrote about Jade Goody. The cow DOES look like a creepy toddler!" - Amanda S. from London, UK

"OMG! Cindy McCain looks like Pats! You're so right!!!! She's had plastic surgery too, no doubt" - Vanessa F. from Dallas, TX

"I suffer from chronic migraines and I just wanted to thank you for your article on the surgery that may provide relief for me. I'm checking into going to England and having the procedure. People always think that I'm just having headaches, but these migraines are killing me. Thank you so much for letting people know that this treatment is available." - Joan R. from Carlsbad, NM
Thank you all for your compliments - keep them comin'! If you have a comment, suggestion, question, declaration, lamentation, statement, requiem, monologue, tirade... okay, I guess what I'm saying here is, if you have anything - anything at all - that you want to share with us, feel free! You can reach me at shaunindustry@yahoo.com. We would love to hear your ideas, suggestions, see your photos, answer your questions, or dish some juicy plastic gossip with ya!

If your new to the blog, please be aware that there are categories with which to navigate on the right side of your screen. The categories list links to all articles involving that particular subject. There are also navigation buttons at the top of the screen, under the header. These buttons will take you to general information about the site and our Feedburner page where you can subscribe to our feed.

Some up-coming things to look forward to with the blog: we are soon to introduce category sponsorships so that our advertisers can target different story categories within our blog - you'll be able to sponsor our Celebrity Plastic category, or our News category, or our Procedures category, etc. We are also looking forward to bringing our readers cool contests and prizes. We will soon be launching a Mr. and Ms. Super-Fantastic Plastic competition! Our readers will be able to submit before and after photos of their cosmetic surgery transformation and vote for who they think should be Mr. or Ms. SFP.

Keep reading, and remember: Plastic is Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment