Monday, July 21, 2008

Site Updates!


I thought I'd take some time to let out readers know about what's going on in the world of Super-Fantastic Plastic.

First of all, I've noticed a few of our readers end-up on the wrong page after typing in a query in a search engine. This is mostly because the 'bot' the engine has sent records all on-page words and uses them to index. For example: it might take some text from a post and mix it with our image statement and deliver the wrong results. This is why I've stopped my blog list from showing the latest posts from those blogs. Although some blog owners might welcome the extra traffic, I just thought it was wrong. If you still end-up on the wrong post when visiting the blog, please feel free to use the search tool at the top of the right column or select any of the categories below to find the post you're looking for.

Secondly, I've had some readers ask me how to subscribe to my feed. Again, you have two options: you can either click the 'Feed' button under the blog's masthead, or you can click the 'subscribe in a reader' button under the category listing in the right column.

Thanks so much for reading, guys! Oh, and the picture above is one of the cute stray kittens I discovered and am feeding. They're the sweetest little guys. Before anyone asks, no, they were not abandoned. I'm feeding their mother, who is a stray, also. And yes, I'll be finding homes for all of them once they're old enough.

Thanks again!

-Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment