Monday, August 25, 2008

The "9-Inch Diet": You Cannot Expect Me NOT To Make Fun Of This


Ad-whoring ex-Whopper salesman, Alex Bogusky, has either written a new book or started a new ad campaign for The 9-Inch "Diet". You can't expect my dirty little gay mind not to go all atwitter with a title like that, can you?

But, unfortunately, common sense would dictate (ha! I said 'dic'-tate) Bougusky's suggesting that nine inches be the cut-off point for all things good in this world. If I might suggest a tag line for Bogusky's new opus, perhaps: Once you go black, you get fat? This is not at all the news I am looking for; after all, I love Italians. Mmmm... Italian sausage.

So, as you can tell, I'm dirty-minded and giggly today. What's long, hard and full of seamen? A submarine, you pervert! Haha! I'm going to go play in the sandbox with the other kids now - I hope they've found a way to keep the neighborhood cats from using it as a litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment