Sunday, August 31, 2008

Did Lindsey's Ex, Calum Best, Give Sarah Palin Crabs


Millions of women worldwide suffer from depression, low self-esteem, drug addiction and alcoholism. Still, none of these are excuses for sleeping with someone who is basically KFed with a British accent. How does this receded hairline, pugly dude get any play at all? Are women more forgiving than gay men? Is Rohypnol his wingman? I'm filling in the 'all the above' bubble as my guess.

In an interview with a forth (or fifth)-tier magazine, Now Magazine, Calum Best claims to have slept with hundreds of woman - and I'm betting a few Filipino drag queens.
"I’ve never told anyone I love them. Because I never do," says the British trailer trash "star."

"I’ll be into someone and then, two weeks down the line I’ll be looking at her mate thinking: you’re hot! Looking over her shoulder thinking: I like you!"
Looks like Tucker Max has some competition in this year's Misogynistic Douchebag of the Year Awards. So, did Calum give Palin crabs? Nah, this guy's so embarrassing he doesn't have crabs, his crabs have Calums.

No comments:

Post a Comment